* Conforming FNMA Loan Amount. Rates last updated May 25, 2017
Simple Payment Calculator
When it comes to having a company advise you and/or handle your property it is important you look for:
3) Area Knowledge,
4) Sound Policies and Procedures,
6) Strong Marketing,
7) Sources for Tenants and Buyers,
8) Other Resources: Loan Officers, Attorneys, CPAs, Repair Experts, etc.
9) Attention to Detail,
10) Dedication and
11) and most important "Have Your Best Interest at Heart".
We are family owned and operated and we know the Residential Real Estate Business.
Thanks for all your help in making our "dream home" a reality. We really appreciated that you went the extra mile to get us the best price for our home. You are truly a professional.
In all our dealings with Realtors over the past ten years, we have never met anyone as helpful and energetic as you have been. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend your service to anyone who is looking for an experienced Realtor who cares about getting things done and doing them right! Thanks for taking such good care of us, we couldn't have done it without you!